I really enjoyed working on this feature specifically because it stood out from the rest of the typical “Christmas Meal inspiration”. Now, there’s nothing wrong with the festive and traditional Christmas turkey along with all its roasted sides but since we live in the UAE and the weather is actually spring like (no where near winter), the thought of being able to take it easy for once and work on a simple yet flavorful outdoor garden style Christmas celebration made me jump off my seat and turn on some Christmas tunes (not the Mariah Carey ones) and get prepping!
Here is my feature with some easy recipes that will leave you with enough time to really immerse yourself with the true meaning of Christmas and the holidays rather than being cooped up in your kitchen and getting ready 10 minute before your guests arrive (we’ve all been there right?!)
Ok! So this is an awesome little gadget I use when making burgers at home for the fam. What’s great about it is that you can stuff it with ANYTHING your heart desires AND because it’s stuffed with so much awesomeness, you don’t really need to eat it in between two carb loaded buns anymore. So exciting! I know!
- Smear a little oil (any type you prefer, you can go fancy and use truffle oil) so that the burger meat doesn’t stick to either side.
- If you want your burger stuffed with vegetables cook them before and release any excess water from them.
- Make sure you remember to cup the burger meat around your hands a little to close off the ends properly.
My Favorite Stuffing Recipe for 1 Burger:
- I order my meat with an 80/20 ratio. Ask your butcher for cow meat from the shoulder and the remaining 20% fat.
- 2 tsp blue cheese
- ½ cup of caramelized onions, add garlic towards the end and S&P
Where can you get the burger stuffer gadget from?
I got mine from Bloomingdales Home in Dubai Mall. Always look out for their sales and you’ll get great deals on your home and kitchenware!